In the UK everyone, whether a sole trader or partnership has to submit a Self Assessment Return to the Inland Revenue by 31 January to avoid a fine.
Limited Companies don’t get it any easier – they have to submit a Self-Assessment return within 9 months of their year end
As you may imagine, penalties can be harsh and HMRC’s powers are extensive. That’s why , its vitally important that
- Your returns are correctly completed
- They are filed on time
- All back up records are kept
An individual Self-Assessment return is actually more than 10 pages long and with supplementary information can often be much more. Not something you want to undertake without some professional advice!
Luckily, we can ease the burden of Self Assessment Returns and help you get them filed accurately and on time.
Our Self Assesment service includes :
- Calculating overall Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax liabilities and advising on due dates of payment
- Reducing payments on account for the following year if appropriate
- Negotiating with the Collector of Taxes for time to pay if necessary
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC
We take away all the worry associated with completion of Self Assessment Returns
In addition,we do not just look at returns in isolation but we view the information to see where we can offer tax advice in order to reduce individuals and partnership’s tax liabilities.